- Baltimore Man Suffering from Dementia Reported Missing The Baltimore County Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing man who suffers from dementia.
- 15-Year-Old Cheetah Euthanized at Maryland Zoo The Maryland Zoo says veterinarians have euthanized a 15-year-old female cheetah after the cat's health declined.
- D.C. Man Charged With Attempted Murder of Police Officers A D.C. man has been charged with attempted murder of police officers after an officer-involved shooting in Capitol Heights.
- Police: Light Rail Passenger Stabbed in Baltimore Light rail service has been suspended between North Avenue and Camden Yards after a passenger was stabbed.
- FBI Identify Deceased Suspect In NSA Shooting We're learning new details about the two suspects at the center of the NSA security scare. One person is dead and another injured after driving an SUV through a security barrier at Fort Meade.
- Man Arrested After Police Officer Shoots At Him; No One Hurt Prince George's County Police have charged a man with attempted murder after, they say, he drove at officers who tried to pull him over in Capitol Heights.
- 2-Alarm Fire Reported In Reisterstown Area A two-alarm fire rips through a Baltimore County apartment building.
- 15-Year-Old Cheetah Euthanized At Maryland Zoo The Maryland Zoo says veterinarians have euthanized a 15-year-old female cheetah after the cat's health declined.
- D.C. Mayor Pledges Long-Delayed Streetcar Line Will Open District of Columbia Mayor Muriel Bowser is promising that the city's long-delayed streetcar line will open.
- Oversight Panel Issues Subpoenas in Secret Service Incident The chairman of the House Oversight Committee said Tuesday he is issuing subpoenas to two Secret Service agents who witnessed an episode in which two high-ranking agency officials are accused of driving into a secure area at the White House without...
- Obama Commutes Sentences of 22 People in Federal Prison President Barack Obama on Tuesday shortened the prison sentences of nearly two dozen drug convicts, including eight serving life in prison, in an act the White House said continues Obama's push to make the justice system fairer by reducing harsh...
- Ex-FBI Agent Pleads Guilty in Drug Tampering Case An FBI agent accused of abusing heroin from his own drug investigations and in the process botching dozens of cases has pleaded guilty in his own case.
- Ovechkin Nets 50th, Capitals Top Hurricanes 4-2 Alex Ovechkin scored his NHL-leading 50th goal, reaching that mark for the sixth time and tying a team record with the 472nd of his career, and added an assist to help the Washington Capitals beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 Tuesday night.
- Caps Captain Alex Ovechkin Reaches 50 Goals for 6th Time Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin became the sixth player in NHL history to score at least 50 goals in six seasons, reaching the milestone Tuesday night against the Carolina Hurricanes.
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Lourawls Nairn, Jr. If Michigan State is to continue its magical Tournament run, it will need continued strong play from a 5’10” freshman from the Bahamas called “Tum Tum.”
- This Week In Golf: Walker Rides High To Claim Valero Texas Open Jimmy Walker rides the wind to victory at Valero. PGA Tour stays in Texas for Shell Houston Open in lead-up to The Masters.
- Sports Rehab: Keith Cavanaugh talking Lady Terps headed to the Final Four Keith Cavanaugh from the Terrapin Times joined Sports Rehab to talk about the Maryland Women heading back to the Final Four, basketball recruiting, and Spring Football.
- Campus Beyond Excited As Terps Head To Final Four Heading to the Final Four. The Terps are making a deep run in this year's March Madness tournament. After defeating Tennessee, the University of Maryland's women's basketball team will now take on U-Conn.
- Travis Snider Joins Scott & Jeremy Orioles Outfielder Travis Snider joined Scott and Jeremy to talk about his first opening day with Baltimore.
- Terps Still Dancing In March Madness Heading to the Final Four. The Terps are still dancing in March Madness. The Maryland women defeated Tennessee. Now mighty U-Conn is next.