- 7 Injured in Crash in Sandy Spring, Fire Officials Say A crash involving a minivan in Sandy Spring, Maryland has caused multiple injuries and completely shut down Norwood Road, authorities say.
- 8.3 Percent of Those Eligible Voted Early in Md. About 8.3 percent of eligible voters in Maryland have cast ballots during eight days of early voting.
- GUIDE: Managing Halloween Candy and Shelf-Life Suggestions We all wish that Halloween candy lasted forever, but unfortunately it doesn't.
- Md. Man Gets 15 Years in Cellphone Store Robbery A Prince George's County man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison in the armed robbery of a cellphone store.
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana Prince George's County police have seized several boxes of candy infused with marijuana.
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money Flying money stopped traffic on I-270 North Friday morning after an armored truck's door opened along the highway near Urbana.
- 7-Year-Old Boy Missing From Windsor Mill Area The Baltimore County Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a child missing from the Windsor Mill area.
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of Security Guard Outside Windsor Inn Baltimore County police have arrested a man in the fatal shooting of a security guard outside a Windsor Mill restaurant.
- FBI Agent Suspended Indefinitely on Allegations of Misconduct An FBI agent was suspended indefinitely Friday and several people who were convicted of crimes have been released from prison as a result of the agent's misconduct, the FBI says.
- RightRides Offering Free, Safe Rides on Halloween Night Getting home safely on Halloween night can be a challenge. That's why one D.C. non-profit is offering a free ride service for women and D.C.'s LGBT community.
- D.C. Mayoral Candidate Profile: Democrat Muriel Bowser Muriel Bowser is a fifth-generation Washingtonian.
- D.C. Mayoral Candidate Profile: Independent Carol Schwartz She'd been out of D.C. politics for more than five years, and after entering the race for mayor, Carol Schwartz admits she was nervous about ending up like a lonely character from an old advertisement.
- Jay Schroeder Likens Redskins Name Controversy to ‘Black Panthers’ Movement Former Redskins quarterbacks Billy Kilmer and Jay Schroeder say ‘keep the name’ ahead of Redskins-Vikings, with each bringing their own new spin to the old debate.
- 5 Reasons to Be Excited About Redskins Second Half The Redskins have dim home to finish the season .500, let alone claw their way back into playoff contention. Here are five reasons to keep hope alive.
- DeAngelo Hall Ruptures Achilles Tendon Again in Freak Accident; Breeland Hurts Knee Two days before their game against the Vikings, the Redskins endure a pair of unfortunate injury woes.
- Kane, WWE’s Top Monster, Lists 3 Scariest Pro Wrestlers In History Kane, the scariest man in WWE, sits down with Turnbuckle Weekly, just in time for Halloween.
- Ravens Eye Sweep Of Improving Steelers Reality came quickly after the greatest day -- statistically at least -- of Ben Roethlisberger's career.
- One-Sided Penn State-Maryland Series To Restart Geography sets the stage for Penn State and Maryland to develop a rivalry. But the annual results haven't helped.
- Sports Rehab: Mike Harmon talking NFL and NBA Mike Harmon of FoxSports.com joined Bob and Glenn to preview Week 9 in the NFL and talk about the first couple of nights of the NBA season.
- Sports Rehab: Mark Viviano previews Ravens/Steelers WJZ-TV sports director Mark Viviano joined Bob and Glenn to preview Sunday's match up between the Ravens and Steelers.