- BGE Ordered to Reduce Charge for Opting Out of Smart Meters Maryland's Public Service Commission has ordered BGE to cut in half its monthly fee to customers who opt out of having smart meters installed in their homes or small businesses.
- Man Wanted in Baltimore Shooting Arrested in Colorado Police in Boulder, Colorado say they've arrested a man wanted for attempted murder in Baltimore.
- Recent Death of Man Shot 4 Years Ago Ruled a Homicide Anne Arundel County Police say the death of a man four years after he was shot has been ruled a homicide.
- Ravens Sign Clausen as Backup QB, Put Flacco on IR The Baltimore Ravens have claimed quarterback Jimmy Clausen off waivers to serve as backup to Matt Schaub.
- Student ‘Fighting For His Life’ After Stabbing At Renaissance Academy A Baltimore high school student remains hospitalized, in critical condition and fighting for his life. Police say another student stabbed the teen multiple times at Renaissance Academy in west Baltimore.
- Travel Alert May Affect Some Thanksgiving Plans Just as millions of Americans travel for the holidays, the State Department issued a worldwide travel alert. Security is being increased at major transit hubs as ISIS warns of possible attacks.
- Funeral Arrangements Released For Family Killed In Fire Funeral arrangements have been released for Charlene and Sage James, the mother and daughter killed in a fire over the weekend.
- Missing 13-Year-Old Found A missing 13-year-old girl from Cockeysville has been found.
- D.C. Police Union Reacts to Police Chief’s Comments on ’60 Minutes’ The comments D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier made on CBS News "60 Minutes" Sunday night marks a noticeable shift in how citizens are asked to handle an active shooter situation, and now it's leading to follow up questions.
- Free Pets: Zappos to Cover Cost of Dog & Cat Adoptions Black Friday Weekend If finding the perfect furry friend is high on your holiday wish list, this weekend is the perfect time to adopt.
- A Very Muppet Christmas: Miss Piggy Set For D.C. Tree Lighting Miss Piggy of "The Muppets" will join other performers at the lighting of the National Christmas Tree in Washington next week.
- Mitsubishi Donating $1M to Smithsonian Museums of Asian Art Mitsubishi is donating $1 million to the Smithsonian's museums of Asian art aimed at expanding communication among Japanese and American audiences and scholars.
- Wizards 3-Game Winning Streak Snapped in Loss to Pacers Paul George scored a season-high 40 points and made seven 3-pointers, part of a franchise-record 19 by the Indiana Pacers in a 123-106 victory over the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night.
- Dusty Baker Keeping Nats Clubhouse Outdoorsy, Goes Pheasant Hunting Dusty Baker appears ready to carry on the long legacy of outdoorsmen within the Nationals clubhouse.
- NFC East: Jay Gruden ‘Absolutely Safe,’ Chip Kelly, Not So Much Seats are getting hot around the NFL...some less than you might think.
- Maryland’s Seeks to End 8-Game Skid, Earn 1st Big 10 Win Winless under two coaches for well over two months, the Maryland football team has one final opportunity for a feel-good moment Saturday at Rutgers.
- Listen Live: Illinois State Vs. Maryland [Live Audio] Cancun Challenge Listen to play-by-play of the Cancun Challenge matchup between Illinois State and Maryland from Riviera Maya, Mexico at 8:30 p.m. ET on 105.7 The Fan!
- Tracy Wolfson: Dallas May Have Carolina’s Number In Thanksgiving Day Matchup This year, the Dallas Cowboys are taking on the undefeated Carolina Panthers and NFL on CBS lead sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson thinks it's anyone's game.
- Ravens Claim QB Jimmy Clausen The Ravens have taken quarterback Jimmy Clausen off waivers.
- FanDuel Weekly Roundup: Who To Play, Who To Pass For NFL Week 12 It's crunch time in the NFL as the contenders are starting to separate themselves from the pretenders. Bye weeks are a thing of the past, so you'll have endless options on who to play and who to pass on in your upcoming FanDuel matchups.